Broome Sport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Start to the Season WKFL

5 posters

Go down

Great Start to the Season WKFL Empty Great Start to the Season WKFL

Post  Low Flying Wombat Sat May 16, 2009 10:52 pm

A draw, a 2 point game and a 6 point game in the first 3 rounds shows the competition is evening up. Watched some good young talent on Saturday 16/05/2009. Beach versus Derby. No 4 and 3 for Derby stood out as well as Dwyer, Wellington and Hamblin for Beach. Dwyers big marking under pressurte stood out. Good signs for future of Derby football if they can keep on working on their game. Their players had a real crack for 4 quarters. Towns - Bombers game was a beauty. Not up with all players involved in this game but it was great to watch. Did notice that gun veteran defender Blackley has left the defenders fraternity to join the receivers up forward. Played very well there and took several good grabs. The retired Joe Sara was also under notice and should never mention retirement when he can still get that many touches. Jack Lane was back in action for Bombers after being stranded in Beagle Bay for several seasons. Dylan Cox was great in defence. Too many infringements let go by umpires eg late shoves and slinging after the ball is gone. Coaches need to also instruct on this aspect. Cant wait to have a look at Emus who have surprised so far this season. Saw Saints play Towns but had to ask for refund at the gate as they were that bad. Against Bombers they turned it on. Cliff Galliers could be back in action for Bulls next game. Can play and do Bulls need him as Thommo looks just about gone and goal kickers have been missing. Worried about Looma. Not looking convincing off field. Hope they get up and go till end of the season. Needs more support from the community.Plenty of antisocial behavior at Haynes Oval which peeves me off as families are there. Fence may help. Heard nothing about Kimberley colts. AFL scouts were at last seasons games in Fitzroy Crossing. Hope we are sending a team.Beach have a big group of supporters under the tree but you never hear them scream for their team. Need to listen to Towns and Bombers.

Low Flying Wombat

Back to top Go down

Great Start to the Season WKFL Empty Re: Great Start to the Season WKFL

Post  GO WESTCOAST!!! Tue May 19, 2009 12:58 pm

As an outsider i would rather have quite supporters than ones yelling out espescially with some of the disgusting FILTH that comes out of the mouths of some Bombers & Towns supporters...Espescially the racist taunts. It's a disgrace!!!

WHo knows maybe beach supporters are all cheered out after half time when the game is in the bag and theyre up by 80 points...Not much to get worked up for there...

They'll be hoping for some much harder opponents around the corner as 100 point drubbings are probably making them slack. So we should see them get this in the next few weeks. Then we'll see if those beach supporters under the tree are yelling out...

GO WESTCOAST!!!

Back to top Go down

Great Start to the Season WKFL Empty re Great Start to WKFL - Go Westcoast

Post  Low Flying Wombat Tue May 19, 2009 9:03 pm

Do you think maybe time to name and boot the scum who come to abuse and not to support a team? I would say officials would probably agree with this and most genuine supporters. Told some scum hit a goal umpire last game Bombers/Towns. Need real action if correct. Your thoughts?

Low Flying Wombat

Back to top Go down

Post  You've got Gas Wed May 20, 2009 8:51 am

The language and abuse coming from the sidelines has been happening for years and years - the league has nver had the balls to do anything about it though. This current administration looks like its a bit stronger than previous years, so hopefully they can do something about it. The worst part is listening to the abusive, disgraceful and rascist language coming out of their (mainly womens) mouths and seeing kids as young as 3 or 4 sitting next to them absorbing it all in.

You've got Gas

Back to top Go down

Post  GO WESTCOAST!!! Wed May 20, 2009 12:35 pm

TRUE TRUE...ALL TRUE... What kind of football supporters is it breeding. hopefully once the fence is up it stops all the other crap as well. Seen a drunk women absolutely smashing the hell out of her drunk man with a wine bottle during the bombers/towns game. it didnt break but i think his head may have.

this crap needs to stop and the police should do more than there once a day patrol. I mean what else bad like that is happening on A saturday. i think the honest truth is they just dont wont to deal with them as they are indigenous. Maybe get Kullarri Patrol down or something cause its getting outta hand and the more force that is down their making it known that they cant do this crap at the oval then it will stop you would think.

GO WESTCOAST!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  towns 4 the 08 grandy Wed May 20, 2009 6:11 pm

let me but in right now. go west coast u said bombers and towns do alot of abusing!!
bombers dont know dnt care but F**k me saints are the most abusive team iv heard. sum of the comments "grab that white C***. i hear this week in weak out. its shocking. imagine what the little ones running around kicking footys at the ground on game day think. im not pointing out saints but most teams do it. its got to stop. say it to the wrong person and risk loosing your fangs
i dont like the fact people can swear at clubs and individuals and think its right. its not. its wrong
i was a victim of abuse last year and most likely be one again this year its got to stop.
show respect for the people who want to watch the game in peace and not hav fog horns hurling abuse at players just because ther chopn ur team to bits...

towns 4 the 08 grandy

Back to top Go down

Post  GO WESTCOAST!!! Thu May 21, 2009 10:16 am

Yeah agree. Saints are a bit loose too. I only mentioned Bombers/Towns as they were referred to in the previous post. But yeah i do agree Saints do have their moments...

As for SaintsThey have even had supporters run in and throw swings when there has been a scuffle on filed near the boundary line...Now that is an utter disgrace in itself!!!

I know people are passionate about footy but i think there is a line to draw when individuals are getting abused espescially racially...I mean getting sledged by a crowd you'd take that on the chin as its part of the game but if your getting called a White C*** now thats wrong. In saying that i have never heard anyone calling out Black C***'s. So that is a difference in itself advise me if you feel im wrong...

And like you say. the kids... what are they seeing week in week out, so what do you think they are learning???

GO WESTCOAST!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonglimit Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:05 am

So he thought if shoes can cleave to the curve, the human feet how comfortable! So he invented the insoles, clingy foot line has adopted the cobbler and. In 1902, he designed the first pair "thoughtful foot bow soles and widely manufacturer to accept, join in the shoes of mass production.Birkenstock Clog The soles of shoes have special successful marketing throughout the country. In 1913 to start with the medical cooperation, and started using factory mass production,Birki Tahiti Smell of Soft Footbed Sandals and the promotion of health, the issues were also under shoe the medical affirmation.
In 1964, Karl Konrad grandchild Birkenstock further will this "thoughtful foot bow soles" carry forward and develop the first pair of Discount Birkenstock Sandals In 1973, the classic two take Arizona launched with sandals market, and big popular, this makes Birkenstock become in the 1970s, the most fashionable sandals brand. 1977 in Boston, launched basic money do bottom, shoes palm cork to protect sticking up around the foot bits to clamp design most neutral refers to. In 1985,Papillio Tabora Bubbling Orange Birko-Flor Sandal the more launch Birkenstock shoes, one of the Montana shoe money more people prurient interest, today, still suffers many fashion fans adored.

Tonglimit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down