Broome Sport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Coaching Rumour Mill has commenced

+7
lifemember1
RodgerDodger
Low Flying Wombat
GO WESTCOAST!!!
juddy!!!!
up the blues
Goinoutafashion
11 posters

Go down

The Coaching Rumour Mill has commenced Empty The Coaching Rumour Mill has commenced

Post  Goinoutafashion Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:56 pm

The Broomermill is working overtime already with plenty of chat about which coaches will be retained and who will lead new clubs.

The following have been heard:
* Bourkey from Saints to Towns or Bulls. Ask a Townie and they have him signed and sealed. We'll await with interest the delivery.

* Eric Wade to coach Saints.

* Mike Fountain not offered another crack in 2010.

* Robert Wilson to return to the Beach despite Beach taking the premiership under Tony Russel.

* Tony Russel has been approached by Bulls

* Mick Albert to Captain/Coach the Beach.

* Graeme Hastie to return to Towns as Assistant Coach to Joe Sara.

* Trevor Menmuir to take over the top job at Derby Tigers.

* Wayne Edgar to return as Coach to Bidyadanga

Lets see which will be forthcoming!!!

Goinoutafashion

Back to top Go down

The Coaching Rumour Mill has commenced Empty Re: The Coaching Rumour Mill has commenced

Post  up the blues Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:05 pm

no chance in the world robbie wilson will go bak to the beach he will have atleast another 3 to 5 years with the bombers

up the blues

Back to top Go down

The Coaching Rumour Mill has commenced Empty Re: The Coaching Rumour Mill has commenced

Post  juddy!!!! Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:44 pm

joe sara doesny know hoe to coach a footy club, he is player and not a coach..
bourky will most prob get the towns gig which he will do well..
tony russel wont be coching the bulls

juddy!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  GO WESTCOAST!!! Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:54 pm

bullmastiff wrote:no chance in the world robbie wilson will go bak to the beach he will have atleast another 3 to 5 years with the bombers

if they can keep their act together and their supporters at bay...Im sure he doesent agree with the way some of their supporters act

GO WESTCOAST!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  juddy!!!! Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:01 pm

rumour around town is that paul taylor wants to coach bulls.. i think if this happens then bulls will be down the bottom for a lot longer!! bourky would fit into the bullies grreat id reckon.. id like to see graeme hastie coach bulls!!

juddy!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  GO WESTCOAST!!! Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:17 pm

I reckon Paul taylor would give it a better go than the last few mis-fits...Atleast he has a true passion for his club, understands his players and probably has the respect of some of the players...Again unlike the last few...

GO WESTCOAST!!!

Back to top Go down

The Coaching Rumour Mill has commenced Empty Coaching Rumours

Post  Low Flying Wombat Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:14 pm

Paul Taylor could possibly make a good coach but I think the problem Bulls have is not the coach but the club heirachy. Do they know the type of coach required for the players they have? Do they do an interview process with those points in mind. Do they support the coaching staff appointed. Do they review the situation at various intervals of the season and adjust or do they bag the coach they have appointed when miricles do not occur. Good chance for those behind the scenes who do the knocking to step forward now. If Paul Taylor is the coach then he should be given every chance and support of the club to go in the direction required.
GO WESTCOAST!!! wrote:I reckon Paul taylor would give it a better go than the last few mis-fits...Atleast he has a true passion for his club, understands his players and probably has the respect of some of the players...Again unlike the last few...

Low Flying Wombat

Back to top Go down

Post  RodgerDodger Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:29 pm

I would like to see Eric Wade coach the Beach next season, alot of people bag this bloke but I tell you now he sure does have the biggest knowledge of the game and especially Kimberley footy. He may not be able to play if his life depended on it, but from previous experience he would make a champion coach, and he brings discipline to the team and I'm sure everyone would listen when he speaks.

Last edited by RodgerDodger on Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

RodgerDodger

Back to top Go down

Post  GO WESTCOAST!!! Fri Sep 18, 2009 2:09 pm

i agree the man Wadey can coach...

But why the hell would beach even be looking for a coach...I dont think its been done before but to come in and in your 1st season in the wkfl take a team to the premiership its a pretty good record and the result speaks for itself, the guy must know what he's doing...

I dont think he'll be leaving the Beach for a while if this is the power he possesses...

Beach have picked a winner here, expect him to stay put for a while...

GO WESTCOAST!!!

Back to top Go down

The Coaching Rumour Mill has commenced Empty Broomers on Coaching

Post  Low Flying Wombat Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:46 pm

Do not think Cable Beach job will be available. With Erics coaching nous would be a better challenge to take on Bulls or Towns who both need a fresh outlook. Erics dicipline ethics already show out at Saints where his work behind the scene has kept Saints right up there. Would be a walk up start for these two coaching jobs.
RodgerDodger wrote:I would like to see Eric Wade coach the Beach next season, alot of people bag this bloke but I tell you now he sure does have the biggest knowledge of the game and especially Kimberley footy. He may not be able to play if his life depended on it, but from previous experience he would make a champion coach, and he brings discipline to the team and I'm sure everyone would listen when he speaks.

Low Flying Wombat

Back to top Go down

Post  lifemember1 Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:51 pm

I reckon no chance of Eric leavin Saints with Bourkey possibly moving across to Bulls or Townies. Given the work Eric has put into the Clontarf boys to get them to Saints I don't see him leaving.

He'd be closer to coaching Looma than one of those two teams.

Tony Russel to leave Beach after guiding Beach to a premiership, I don't think so. Would have to be something going seriously wrong internally at Beach for that to happen but stranger things have happened.

Will the Fish Man finally get a birth at Townies after waiting in the wings for many years alongside PK????

lifemember1

Back to top Go down

Post  juddy!!!! Fri Sep 18, 2009 6:57 pm

i dont think eric wade will be coaching bulls at all.. heard a rumour timmy richter is leaving town to chase the ladies down perth! jay cassidy is a very exciting player and the games i have seen he has really dominated.. good on u jay.. bullmastif should get his facts right!!

juddy!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrus Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:00 pm

PT wont coach Senior Bulls, he'll stick with the juniors - they show more heart than the senior team!

Cyrus

Back to top Go down

Post  Beer talk Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:04 pm

Cyrus wrote:PT wont coach Senior Bulls, he'll stick with the juniors - they show more heart than the senior team!

GOOD CALL!!

Beer talk

Back to top Go down

Post  RodgerDodger Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:30 pm

A very close source of mine mentioned to me that Peter Marshall has been approached to coach the Bulls, I think this would be a good step in rebuilding the club back to its glory days. And part of the agreement is that they'll pay him a fairly decent wage so he won't have to dig into his retirement funds just yet.

RodgerDodger

Back to top Go down

The Coaching Rumour Mill has commenced Empty peter mashall fifo coach

Post  Delicious Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:54 pm

RodgerDodger wrote:A very close source of mine mentioned to me that Peter Marshall has been approached to coach the Bulls, I think this would be a good step in rebuilding the club back to its glory days. And part of the agreement is that they'll pay him a fairly decent wage so he won't have to dig into his retirement funds just yet.

will it be a fly in fly out contract?
do bulls have the money to fly him back and forth from Margaret river???

Delicious

Back to top Go down

Post  Tonglimit Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:05 am

In not feel it, you really don't have to go to before the pursuit is who created it. This kind of New Monster Headphones (heart Headphones) only from the unique appearance,Newest V MODA Pearl White Headphone it can be a thought of that shocked the ear drum of pleasant sensation.
In fact this paragraph of the birth of headphones, originated in Gaga love if the leather and bolt, Designer Monster Headphones whole depend entirely on the two kinds of elements, reflect individual character is dye-in-the-wood piece of cool feeling, ear line in part by the package,Monster Beats Pro High Performance Professional Headphones Black comfortable leather embedded design also reflects human body function of learning practical.

Tonglimit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum