Broome Sport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Week

Go down

This Week Empty This Week

Post  ngurrpa Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:25 pm

There are some big clashes in the WKFL this week.
The pick of the round surely has to be the top of the table clash between Cable Beach and Derby. Did anyone see Derby's game this week? How did they go?
These two teams should match up well, with both teams having a good blend of body size and speed! Derby have been the form side so far this season and they should be a good test for the reigning premiers. Playing against a bigger size should suit Beach a bit better as they seem to struggle a bit against the zippier teams like Bidgy and Looma. If Beach can put four quarters together they will win, but that is something they seemed to have struggled with a bit this year.

I think Bidgy and Bombers should also be another good clash. Again, two teams who should match up well against each other although i think the bombers might be a bit too strong if they turn up to play. The Emus are one of those teams that if they are on song then they can really challenge any team. The bombers will have to run out each quarter stongly as the Emus can hurt you late.

The other games i don't think will be as closely fought.
You would expect the saints to bounce back strongly from their defeat to the tigers befor the break. If Townies are not careful, we could see one of the biggest winning margins this year. The saints so far this season have been huge scorers!

In the final game, i think Looma will simply be too quick for the Bulls. The eagles are one of the quickest teams in the WKFL and will punish the bulls for any turn-overs across the middle of the ground. Lets hope the Bulls suprise us all and take it up to the eagles.

What do all you other WKFL experts think?

ngurrpa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum