Broome Sport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WKFL Club Fairest and Best Results

+11
the don
G-ABLETT JNR
Delicious
RodgerDodger
juddy!!!!
up the blues
Graeme Hastie
GO WESTCOAST!!!
Fossils
Goinoutafashion
Low Flying Wombat
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WKFL Club Fairest and Best Results - Page 2 Empty Re: WKFL Club Fairest and Best Results

Post  lifemember1 Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:18 pm

The Don

We don't need to purchase a yearbook all the best banter occurs right here. Never let the truth get in the way of a great story or agitation should I say. Very Happy

As a new member I would enjoy a lot more robust discussion about factual football discussions but we all know plenty of blokes up here are too busy praising themselves to acknowledge other players within the league who are strong competitors and despite playing for other clubs can be admired!!!!!!

Let the real footy analysers step forward and present some real discussion!!!

lifemember1

Back to top Go down

WKFL Club Fairest and Best Results - Page 2 Empty Re: WKFL Club Fairest and Best Results

Post  G-ABLETT JNR Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:27 pm

the don wrote:Well i hope all you numpty heads bought a year book.
Regardless i must congratulate you all on your most passionate usage of percentages to illustrate your points, graeme hastie and his mathematical 120% anomaly aside.
Speaking of such things - is being a few pennies short of a dollar like being a few sandwiches short of a six pack?
Hope to read more debate on who finished fifth in other clubs best and fairesteses for so long as the website is still running. haa zaa

Hear Hear...Who gives a stuff who finished 5th in any B&Fs. You only remember the Winners!!!

G-ABLETT JNR

Back to top Go down

Post  G-ABLETT JNR Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:30 pm

bullmastiff wrote:which pigrams and which cox doubt that buddy

Just trust Me...Pigram's & a Cox will be in CBFC colours nxt yr...If my sources are accurate...We all have sources!

throw in a gun Skeen that we've all mentioned in our allstar teams to top it off too why dont we!!!

G-ABLETT JNR

Back to top Go down

Post  Goinoutafashion Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:39 am

Don't know about the Pigram's, but Beach would be well served by the return of big Andre Skeen if their is any truth in that statement. It is commonplace at this time of the year and early into next year to hear of drunken talk about individuals changing clubs. I reckon until they rock up to pre-season and remain there beyond the pre-season carnival then you should never take it as gospel.

Take Tristram Pigram as an example, leaves Saints and trains with Towns pre-season only to be lured back with the promise of the captaincy. In hindsight probably wishes he stayed at Towns as they ended up premiers in 2008.

I am keen to see the Derby team next year as I hear Trevor Menmuir to take on the coaching, young talented Derby boys have a season under their belts in the WKFL and also hear that their are a couple of quality footballers who have just moved to Derby and are very keen to get involved. Nothing better than an extremely competitive league and after this year I see Derby and Bidyadanga being the big improvers.

No idea what the Bulls can conjure up to improve their fortunes???

Goinoutafashion

Back to top Go down

Post  Delicious Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:56 am

Low Flying Wombat wrote:Javed got plenty of the ball but lets the team down with the running in circles and poor disposal as witnessed in the grand final when seven of his kicks went straight to the opposition, often after a circle run. Bart Pigram also let the team down with poor disposal after doing the hard work of getting the pill. Improve in these facets of the game and the recognition will come from the football fraternity.
juddy!!!! wrote:id say j.cox had a stand out year yes. i seen him play a few games this year and he really tore the competition apart.should have polled higher in the bullen.. jo dann easliy best player in broome.. jamie stewart from bullies is the toughest in the comp i reckon!!!

Ive been told that all that running in circles is how jahved got that fine head of hair. tongue tongue

Delicious

Back to top Go down

Post  Beer talk Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:30 pm

bullmastiff wrote:If you had a team of Jay Cassidys u wouldnt win a game sorry Grahem
fair enough he tries hard but no way top 5 in the beach

Bullmatiff,
you are a joke!!
YOU sound like a bitter Bulls player? how did your top five go?any suprises?

Been listen to your crap for a few days and i reckon a team of Jay cassidys would beat the current Broome Bulls!![/u]
BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR!!!

Beer talk

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrus Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:43 am

Well i attended the Bulls B&F count saturday night and heard of a few recruits they've landed for next year. Bulls have always been a slow side and to combat the speedsters in Saints and Bombers the coach has recruited Usain Bolt to play off a half back flank, might need to work on his take off speed though, need him to break 9 seconds. Karmichael Hunt has apparently turned his back on the Gold Coast and thinks red and white looks better than red and yellow (who the hell chose those colours!). Gary Ablett Snr coming out of retirement to play again, apparently the thought of all those easy backpackers and easy party supplies has lured him out of seclusion and to top it all off - the big dog himself K-Rudd has acknowledged that he'll probably lose the next election and has decided to help Harty out with the Presidency next year!

Cyrus

Back to top Go down

WKFL Club Fairest and Best Results - Page 2 Empty bulls???

Post  Delicious Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:02 pm

sounds like moneys no object for the bulls to bad no one wants to play for the collingwood of the wkfl.

Delicious

Back to top Go down

Post  G-ABLETT JNR Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:08 pm

Beer talk wrote:
bullmastiff wrote:If you had a team of Jay Cassidys u wouldnt win a game sorry Grahem
fair enough he tries hard but no way top 5 in the beach

Bullmatiff,
you are a joke!!
YOU sound like a bitter Bulls player? how did your top five go?any suprises?

Been listen to your crap for a few days and i reckon a team of Jay cassidys would beat the current Broome Bulls!![/u]
BETTER LUCK NEXT YEAR!!!

TRUE TRUE!!! Didnt think about that team. A team of where's wallies could destroy them

G-ABLETT JNR

Back to top Go down

WKFL Club Fairest and Best Results - Page 2 Empty Derby Team

Post  Low Flying Wombat Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:22 pm

Talking on Derby. Saw Derby bring in a young side for half of the season. Not winning much but playing 4 quarters of sometimes good team football. Players full of go and seemed to really enjoy themselves. Suddenly I saw older players come in and the team seemed to slide and the fun did not seem to be there in the side anymore.Anyone from Derby who can fill us in on the change and why?
Goinoutafashion wrote:Don't know about the Pigram's, but Beach would be well served by the return of big Andre Skeen if their is any truth in that statement. It is commonplace at this time of the year and early into next year to hear of drunken talk about individuals changing clubs. I reckon until they rock up to pre-season and remain there beyond the pre-season carnival then you should never take it as gospel.

Take Tristram Pigram as an example, leaves Saints and trains with Towns pre-season only to be lured back with the promise of the captaincy. In hindsight probably wishes he stayed at Towns as they ended up premiers in 2008.

I am keen to see the Derby team next year as I hear Trevor Menmuir to take on the coaching, young talented Derby boys have a season under their belts in the WKFL and also hear that their are a couple of quality footballers who have just moved to Derby and are very keen to get involved. Nothing better than an extremely competitive league and after this year I see Derby and Bidyadanga being the big improvers.

No idea what the Bulls can conjure up to improve their fortunes???

Low Flying Wombat

Back to top Go down

WKFL Club Fairest and Best Results - Page 2 Empty Bulls F & B

Post  Low Flying Wombat Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:26 pm

With all the movements should get Bulls from 8 to 7. No mention of the head shrink going back to his roots is there?
Cyrus wrote:Well i attended the Bulls B&F count saturday night and heard of a few recruits they've landed for next year. Bulls have always been a slow side and to combat the speedsters in Saints and Bombers the coach has recruited Usain Bolt to play off a half back flank, might need to work on his take off speed though, need him to break 9 seconds. Karmichael Hunt has apparently turned his back on the Gold Coast and thinks red and white looks better than red and yellow (who the hell chose those colours!). Gary Ablett Snr coming out of retirement to play again, apparently the thought of all those easy backpackers and easy party supplies has lured him out of seclusion and to top it all off - the big dog himself K-Rudd has acknowledged that he'll probably lose the next election and has decided to help Harty out with the Presidency next year!

Low Flying Wombat

Back to top Go down

WKFL Club Fairest and Best Results - Page 2 Empty bulls?

Post  Delicious Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Delicious wrote:sounds like moneys no object for the bulls to bad no one wants to play for the collingwood of the wkfl.

sorry guys should elaborate got the money and facility's of collingwood but play more like Melbourne. do the bulls get a priority pick this year?

Delicious

Back to top Go down

Post  lifemember1 Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:14 pm

Bulls have the priority pick most years! Just can't get their selections right. Kinda like Phil Smart at the Dockers, sack the coaches but keep the chief selector.

Who knows what next year brings, maybe the Bulls will get it right and return to the glory days of the early 2000's.

What emerging talent will be unveiled next season? Any early ideas????

lifemember1

Back to top Go down

Post  juddy!!!! Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:33 pm

gee there alot of peopl on here that dont like bulls!!

juddy!!!!

Back to top Go down

WKFL Club Fairest and Best Results - Page 2 Empty WQKFL B & F Juddy

Post  Low Flying Wombat Mon Sep 21, 2009 10:23 pm

Juddy - it is in Black and white
juddy!!!! wrote:gee there alot of peopl on here that dont like bulls!!

Low Flying Wombat

Back to top Go down

Post  Glassey Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:36 pm

Bulls will not improve on 2009 unles they bring in a new crop of young players and start rebuilding

Glassey

Back to top Go down

Post  Glassey Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:37 pm

rumour has it around town that skeeny mite b putting on a red and blue jumper in 2010

Glassey

Back to top Go down

Post  GO WESTCOAST!!! Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:10 pm

Glassey wrote:rumour has it around town that skeeny mite b putting on a red and blue jumper in 2010

Forgot to add in the yellow. if my sources are correct...

GO WESTCOAST!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Glassey Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:51 pm

GO WESTCOAST!!! wrote:
Glassey wrote:rumour has it around town that skeeny mite b putting on a red and blue jumper in 2010

Forgot to add in the yellow. if my sources are correct...

I dont tink i heard the yellow colour come out of his mouth said he had played in them colours b4 and is looking for a fresh begining at new club not a past

Glassey

Back to top Go down

Post  GO WESTCOAST!!! Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:31 pm

a quick rebuttle that was for someone trying to fish for gossips & retalliations...How quickly it changed from "Rumour" to "Actual words out of his mouth"...Jeez

We'll just wait and see come 2010. With Robert Wilson not able to get his boys over the line in 2009 i think he will be fighting hard for Mr. Skeen. If any thing the Poach king will work his butt off and would be the raging favourite to nab him before anyone else...Mr. Skeen in Red & Black is my tip...

GO WESTCOAST!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2