Broome Sport
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How the league will finish this season

+14
dockers 2010
Stains
Cyrus
johnny
Frank The Tank
Tankers
McKenna
towns 4 the 08 grandy
Jailbird
gopies
Hutchey
GO WESTCOAST!!!
footyfan
joel
18 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

How the league will finish this season - Page 4 Empty Re: How the league will finish this season

Post  Stains Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:03 pm

Saints V Towns

Stains

Back to top Go down

How the league will finish this season - Page 4 Empty Re: How the league will finish this season

Post  towns 4 the 08 grandy Fri Aug 22, 2008 4:46 pm

saints v beach
cant see beach beating towns unfortunatly
towns got the wood on beach beat them twice this year

towns 4 the 08 grandy

Back to top Go down

How the league will finish this season - Page 4 Empty not too wrong

Post  joel Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:26 pm

everyone gave me grey water when I said bart pigram but how amny games did the winner play in? Less than Bart!

the bulls are waisting everybodys time. i think it will be saints v towns in the final but I dont mind if saints win a flag its overdue and they have worked hard but I also think that the coach at saints has managed to polish some turds and gotten players to play above themselves I heard he was supposed to coach the bulls but they wouldnt have hime I bet they are sore now!

joel

Back to top Go down

How the league will finish this season - Page 4 Empty you cant swear

Post  joel Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:27 pm

hey you cant swear on hear it changes your writing!

joel

Back to top Go down

Post  towns 4 the 08 grandy Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:04 pm

i dnt like the saints coach
lets just say i hate em

towns 4 the 08 grandy

Back to top Go down

Post  GO WESTCOAST!!! Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:17 pm

Hey who was the youngster who shutdown Kal Tollo against Saints. He seemed to dominate him???

Saints should flog bulls but BUlls did beat them last time they played so you never know...

As for Beach vs Towns im a fence sitter. Both teams bringing back players. beach are most definitely bringing back the bigger guns in Claudiass & Sonny Dann. THey will both add alot more to the Beach side that gave Towns the game by 8 points last time these 2 sides met. Watch out for Mick Albert too... He's back and in form at the right time of the year...Towns should have Bouta and Wulfe back in...Apparently they may still be suspect but...Stack will be the key in the Ruck. Should be a ripper... All The pressure is on Towns But... they seem to have fallen at the last leg alot in the last few years...

I thought Towns had their best midfield against Saints. Maher, Richter, Milenkovic, McRae. Dont know how they lost it???

GO WESTCOAST!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Jailbird Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:52 pm

Tyrone Wade (snowy) is that youngster for Saints who kept tollo to a few kicks! Did very well considering Tollo was runner-up bullen medalist and runner-up goal kicker!

I think Towns lost the game against because the Saints midfield is just way too classy.... Probably the fastest midfield in the comp and they are working well together to push back and forward.... Their big coach has pulled out some experienced drills in training I think!

Jailbird

Back to top Go down

Post  towns 4 the 08 grandy Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:05 pm

i think you will find tollo wont be playing up forward for the rest of the season

towns 4 the 08 grandy

Back to top Go down

Post  GO WESTCOAST!!! Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:22 pm

Tyrone Wade. Any Relation to Ledgendary Saints 300 gamers Eric & Ron?

If Tollo doesnt play forward where else can they play him...Towns would be silly not to keep him forward he is a dynamo and may rise to the task in the finals...Mind you teams he may come up against in the finals (Beach & Saints) have obviously already proven they have the guys to stop him...

If they some how happen to come up against the bulls he'll probably break muddy waters record and kick about 25 to win the game for Towns...

GO WESTCOAST!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  towns 4 the 08 grandy Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:40 pm

half forward still kick goals from there
move abit more. get the backman thinking easy pickings sitting in the pokcet all game
tyrone wade playing on him on a wing would be lost. in a pocket much easier task

towns 4 the 08 grandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyrus Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:24 am

No-one will beat Muddy's record! 22 goals 5 i think it was and in 3/4's thank you very much - as i remember it he worked late and didn't get on the ground til the second quarter.
Incidently Bulls won that game by more than 150 points yet Bidgy managed to pick up 3 votes and Shaun "Muddy" Waters managed just 1 vote. Nice to see that nothing has changed in the WKFL over the years!

Cyrus

Back to top Go down

How the league will finish this season - Page 4 Empty Muddy Waters

Post  Jailbird Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:08 am

Yeah I remember playing against Muddy Waters and I can tell you he was in a class of his own. Amazing strong hands and able to kick goals at any angle within distance.... Bulls probably need someone of his calibre these days.... I dont think that they have won a Premiership since Muddy's playing days??? Can anyone confirm that? I'm not too sure!

Jailbird

Back to top Go down

Post  GO WESTCOAST!!! Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:24 am

Yeah i Probably have to agree with you there cyris.

They say records are made to be broken but some how i think Muddy's and also The Beach's will be staying in the history books for ever.

In Muddy's case, gone are the days where Teams are as weak as the EMus were back then and i cant see it getting back to that stage again. In the Beach's case i think Towns had the best opportunity this year to follow the Beach's 2007 unbeaten record however faultered not once but twice already, and who knows...Maybe more

GO WESTCOAST!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  johnny Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:03 pm

hey west coast mate, last time kal tollo played bulls he was kept to one goal playing the whole game in forward line.towns won by over 60 points aswell

johnny

Back to top Go down

Post  towns 4 the 08 grandy Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:07 pm

nah he kicked 8

towns 4 the 08 grandy

Back to top Go down

Post  johnny Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:09 pm

he kicked 8 the first game against bulls mate only kicked the one in the second game

johnny

Back to top Go down

Post  GO WESTCOAST!!! Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:32 am

Who cares. Point of the story is that if he played bulls again he woulda kicked an absolute bag as the season has gone on they have gotten even crapper...

GO WESTCOAST!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank The Tank Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:02 am

Ripper of a game on the weekend between Towns and Beach would haft to say it was the best game I have watched all year! G the other game tho I am sure I seen a saints supporter run on the field and throw a few punches for bulls player! can anyone confirm this?

Frank The Tank

Back to top Go down

Post  GO WESTCOAST!!! Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:10 am

Think your right. Bit dissapointing to see a Bulls player lay a fair hit that was in the moment of play (NOT LATE) but cause it was a little skinny fella the umps pull it up...

the bump look like it nailed the fella completely but thats our game of footy it hard & its not for soft cox... and to the guys credit he got up after a few moments of nap time and team mates scruffling and took his kick.

It was then a disgrace to see 2 or 3 Saints players and a spectator throw punches but only one guy (The Bulls Bloke) got sent off...Goes to show that the umps in this league send off the person who is getting attacked and the guys that do the attacking get to stay on...

I think this is a measure in their stupid heads to ensure that if they get the guy off that everyone is after it will cool everyone down...How about getting off the people disgracing our great game by throwing punches on the field!!!

do the umps in this league have any idea at all???

GO WESTCOAST!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Saintly Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:25 am

there was nothin in it the bulls players was choked they couldnt catch the sainters so tried to be dirty
GO SAINTS

Saintly

Back to top Go down

Post  GO WESTCOAST!!! Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:37 am

there is a huge difference between being dirty and a fair hit and people not being able to take the hit... Yeah Saints had the game and were never going to be bothered but to react to a good ol crunching of a player in the way they did was childish...

And also meat head head supporters whos playing days are over but still think they are allowed to run on the field and throw punches. thats worse than the drunken supporters on the far side that crap...Its a shame to see a proud club like Saints stooping that low...you would think that supporter will get a talking too for putting the club to shame...

were there any fights in the Towns V Beach Game??? That must have been a ripper

GO WESTCOAST!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  towns 4 the 08 grandy Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:32 pm

wats the go nxt wknd whos gona win saints v beach?????????????????????????????????????????????????

towns 4 the 08 grandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Frank The Tank Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:44 pm

I think Beach lads! they looked good on the weekend were unlucky not to come away with the win!

Frank The Tank

Back to top Go down

Post  GO WESTCOAST!!! Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:56 pm

It will be interesting...I didnt see the Towns Beach game but just heard they were up by 9 points with 2 mins to go!!!

What a ripper...Towns must have got out of jail there...

Saints are in form and confident...Beach must be at full strength by now and you would think they'd be extremely determined to make amends after their heart breaker on the weekend!

With Claudiass and Marshall back in against Saints i think they will struggle to keep these 2 big guns at bay...

GO WESTCOAST!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  towns 4 the 08 grandy Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:32 pm

me 2. saints hav ther tails up but i think cables may jus be to strong. whos going to stop marshall, claudius, dann. sonny dann WILL not play.
but then agian saints midfield will be hard to hold down.
beach by 3 goals

towns 4 the 08 grandy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next